ETD managing European Pressure Equipment Research Council (EPERC) affairs
ETD is pleased to announce we have been appointed from January 2015 as the official Operating Agents for the European Pressure Equipment Research Council (EPERC) and are now managing its affairs.
EPERC is the European non-profit association that joins the different actors involved in pressure equipment research
EPERC's purpose is to develop the European Industry of pressure equipment through research as well as:
- promoting the role and importance of the pressure equipment industry in Europe;
- promoting and encouraging cooperation among the Stakeholders;
- safeguarding both technical and economic interests of the industry;
- encouraging technical progress, innovation, protection of environment and safety at work;
- harmonization of legislation and standardisation;
- assisting and advising authorities involved in questions concerning pressure equipment at European level.
Its mission is to coordinate and promote the common technical interests and strategies of the European pressure equipment and related industry in relation to European institutions and the international community.